Whenever there is a new raw plug-in for photoshop and you need to upgrade, just follow these simple steps.
Manual installation for Windows.
1. Exit Photoshop CS3 and Adobe Bridge.
2. Go to Computer.
3. Double-click Windows (Local Disk C)
4. Navigate to Program FilesCommon FilesAdobePlug-InsCS3File Formats.
5. Move the existing Camera Raw.8bi plug-in to another location (on your desktop for example). Ensure you keep this version in case you need to revert back to.
6. Copy the new Camera Raw plug-in, Camera Raw.8bi, and paste it into the same folder as Step 4.
7. Launch Photoshop CS3 or Adobe Bridge.
8. If everything works fine, delete the old plug-in, you are done.
Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 1)